Software Projects
 

 
A semi-public blog about open info, eg stuff on the web found during work, or after. Includes (old title) Anasoft Projects, but mostly not-Web related; that should go into ABCs of Weblogs.
 
 
 
Link
 
 
Wednesday, August 13, 2003
 
http://swt.ana.sk/admin/ -- but redakcny system (in Title) >> should be Corpus CMS in English;
verzia >> version in Corpus Title
Most links (pages) should include some Hint info: Nonactive (Inactive); Preactivated; Expired, Will expire (to >> in) 3 days; Last inserted; Last changed.

*** Very strange, when I ask the Corpus system for Help, the Not Found error appears in the Blogger window.
I'll do a post, then refresh, and see...OK, post worked to get back the Welcome to Blogger sidebar.
But then I got CMS Help Not F again, and did a refresh. Blogger asked if I wanted to save before; I did but it failed to do so. Fine, I just edited it again; I think this is a small Blogger bug, or a confusion with IE 6.
Editors permissions settings>> Editor permissions

Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives